Are you planning to come to the OETZ TROPHY 2021 as a spectator? Then read this article carefully, as there are a few things to keep in mind. You have probably already guessed that due to the Corona Pandemic we have to follow some special rules and apply some specific measures which we have summarised for you, as briefly as possible, here.
- The trail alongside the Weller Brücke course will remain accessible
- No ticket will be required to watch
- A maximum of 300 visitors are allowed to enter the event
- Admission is only possible with a valid ticket
- There will be no pre-sale of tickets and they cannot be reserved
- Tickets can only be purchased at the Race Base (put-in lower Ötz) in Oetz
- Tickets can only be purchased in person. Mandatory Green Pass for all visitors must be shown in order to purchase a ticket.*
*To fulfill the Green Pass requirements, persons have to either be fully vaccinated, tested (PCR max. 72h old, antigen max. 48h old) or recovered (max. 180 days ago).
Sale times for tickets
Friday from 11:00am – 06:00pm
Saturday from 09:00am – 03:00pm
Price: 5€ (only payment by cash is possible!)
Place: Race Base